Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brotzeit Sunway Pyramid

Advertorial


True story;
Leon and I always scratches our head to the extend of pulling each other's hair (just kidding) whenever dinner time comes because seeing each other almost everyday in a week and eating out isn't any simple task. You wouldn't want to (say~) have Japanese food for every dinner time right? Low and behold, Leonard Foong (owner of Brotzeit, GAJA, Garibaldi) BBM-ed me and asked if I had any time on hand to go try out his NEW dishes for Brotzeit. I jumped into the bandwagon without questioning!

We the blue team :)

I was told that a few other bloggers will be arriving shortly and boy, was I happy when I hear familiar names;

Sisters!! *loves*

While waiting for the rest to arrive, what's the purpose being in a German's Bier Bar and Restaurant such as Brotzeit without trying out their bier!! :)


I ordered the famous 'Mango' beer which I can't remember its German name and his beer, name I've totally forgotten. I don't think I'm able to pronounce as well. I can't drink, the picture above says it all. I took only like (what?) 3 sips??

Starters ; 

Salat mit Schafskäse/ Feta Salad.
Mixed salad with feta cheese, red bell peppers, semi-dried tomatoes, onions, olives, garlic, croutons and sour cream.
Regular: RM38
Small: RM23

Schupfnudeln/ Bavarian Potato Dumpling & Spinach; RM32
Finger shaped potato dumplings served with fresh spinach, mushrooms, semi-dried tomatoes, German hard cheese shavings & balsamic glace.

Brotzeittflade Salami/ Salami Pizza -
 Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, salami, onions and red bell peppers.
RM30


Main Dish ;

Pork Roast/ Schweinebraten
Bavarian marinated roasted pork collar slices in creamy gravy, accompanied with bacon beans and napkin dumpling 
RM38

Cordon Bleu
Breaded escalope of pork stuffed with fine leg ham and melted cheese
 RM38

Striplion Steak / Rindersteak
Grain fed striploin steak with mushroom- peppercorn sauce, garden vegetables and your choice of potato 
RM 52

Bavarian Style Pork Ribs (Original/Honey)
Succulent pork ribs marinated with a our secret spices and roasted to perfection. Served with sauerkraut and potato salad. 
RM55(half) 
RM89(Full)
Desserts ;

I was so excited for the desserts because earlier on before the meal started, Leonard told me that there will be White Chocolate Lava Cake. For everyone's information, if you've ever think of bribing me, please buy me Molten Lava Cakes... I totally adore them!
When the main dishes were done and everyone was waiting for the desserts, Leon and I thought that it was a little too late as we had something planned earlier on ... So we left without trying their desserts *cry max!*

  1. Apfelküchle/ Apple Fritters
    Slices of green apple in fluffy dough, turned cinnamon sugar and served with vanilla ice cream. RMTBA
  2. White Chrispy Chocolate Lava Cake RM20

I'm really sorry that I have no pictures to show you readers!! But you all can always head over to Michelle Ooi (or better known as Michiekins) blog to see how the desserts looks like! Her pictures makes me drool!

Thank you Leonard for having me and Leon over for dinner that night :) I really enjoyed the food and my personal favorite dish comes from one of the starters; Brotzeittflade Salami/ Salami Pizza 
The desserts would make it into my list of favorite as well if I were to stay like 5 minutes longer ... It's okay, I will definitely go back to Brotzeit just to try their new desserts :) If you haven't had the chance to, then head over to Brotzeit KL (Sunway & Mid Valley) for your next dinner/lunch/beer cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment